With the new service it is possible for SMT patients to get psychological, psychotherapeutic and informational support without visiting a specialist!
Free calls from the telephone numbers of any operators and landline home phones!
By contacting the service of psychological and psychotherapeutic support for SMT patients, you may choose from a special menu by the voice prompt of recorded thematic audio sessions, including:
- listen to recommendations and practical advice on how to overcome the drug craving;
- do practical exercises to improve your mental health and overcome stress, stabilize the psycho-emotional state;
- hear inspiring success stories of other SMT patients;
- get information about the benefits of the SMT program.
- The Support Service works 24 hours a day.
- You may listen to any audio session unlimited number of times.
- There are many thematic audio sessions, but regardless of the time you spend working with the Support Service, all calls are free!
- If necessary, you may easily switch to the number of the National Hotline for Drug Addiction and SMT by simply pressing 0 and get a direct consultation with the operator (on protection of rights and access to SMT, contacts of SMT sites in the regions, etc.).
You may also call the National Drug Addiction and SMT Hotline 0-800-507-727 directly.
This Support Service has been developed by Ukrainian Institute on Public Health Policy in terms of sub-award with ICF “Alliance for Public Health” with support of U.S President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) in collaboration with U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). CDC assumes no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the content presented at the Service. The information, materials, opinions expressed in audio sessions at the Service are strictly their own and in no way meant to represent the official position or policies of CDC or US Government.